Traveling Luck for Imeni Stalina, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Imeni Stalina?What's around Imeni Stalina?
Wikipedia near Imeni Stalina
Where to stay near Imeni Stalina
Also known as Stalina
The timezone in Imeni Stalina is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7167°, Longitude. 68.7833°
Satellite map around Imeni Stalina
Loading map of Imeni Stalina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imeni Stalina, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Stalina (0km)
- Tugalan (2.9km)
- Vakhsh (5.3km)
- Oktyabrsk (6.9km)
- Alchin (7.1km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (7.7km)
- Yakka-Tut (7.7km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (8.7km)
- Karcha (11.4km)
- Il'ty (11.5km)
- Novobad (11.8km)
- Kayragach (14.7km)
- Kirovskiy (15.5km)
- Orzu (16.4km)
- Tash-Tepe (16.9km)
- Besh-Kapa (17.5km)
- Khalfa (17.7km)
- Komsomol (18.3km)
- Turmysh (18.3km)
- Iski-Lyagman (18.7km)
- Zargar (19.9km)
- Dusman-Tyube (20.1km)
- Uzun (20.3km)
- Kuybishevskiy (21.2km)
- Kaun-Tyube (21.2km)
- Bŭstonqal'a (21.2km)
- Yash-Leninchi (21.3km)
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (21.4km)
- Kolkhozobod (21.9km)
- Kaun-Tyube Pervoye (22.2km)
- Ak-Dzhar (22.2km)
- Kalininabad (25.1km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (25.7km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (28.1km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (28.8km)
- Yavanabad (28.8km)
- Kyzylkala (28.9km)
- Imeni Frunze (29km)
- Mashal (29.5km)
- Yakkatut (29.8km)
- Koklisoy (30.4km)
- Beshbulok (31.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (26.4km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (31.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (7.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Aruk-Tau (28.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (7.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yovonsu (23.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qŭrghonteppa (16.4km)
Airports close to Imeni Stalina
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (112.8km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (145.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Imeni Stalina
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (153.3km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (171.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.