Traveling Luck for Kzyl-Oktyabr', Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Kzyl-Oktyabr'?What's around Kzyl-Oktyabr'?
Wikipedia near Kzyl-Oktyabr'
Where to stay near Kzyl-Oktyabr'
Also known as Gyshmasar, Gyshmazar, Kizyl Oktyabr', Kyzyl-Bayrak
The timezone in Kzyl-Oktyabr' is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 37.6333°, Longitude. 68.6167°
Satellite map around Kzyl-Oktyabr'
Loading map of Kzyl-Oktyabr' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kzyl-Oktyabr', in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (0km)
- Yash-Leninchi (2.9km)
- Uzun (3km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (4.3km)
- Iski-Lyagman (6.8km)
- Kolkhozobod (7.7km)
- Ak-Dzhar (7.7km)
- Komsomol (9.1km)
- Novobad (10km)
- Bash-Gunash (11.7km)
- Partizani Surkh (12km)
- Dusman-Tyube (13.8km)
- Imeni Frunze (14.2km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (14.7km)
- Tash-Tepe (16.1km)
- Frunze (18km)
- Khalfa (18.3km)
- Novabad (18.8km)
- Rohi Lenin (19.6km)
- Kaytmas (19.9km)
- Kalininskiy (20.4km)
- Maksim Gorkiy (20.5km)
- Garavuti (20.5km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (20.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (21.3km)
- Jilikul (21.3km)
- Tugalan (21.3km)
- Madaniyat (21.4km)
- Imeni Stalina (21.4km)
- Kabadian (21.9km)
- Orzu (22.3km)
- Zargar (22.9km)
- Vos'moye Marta (22.9km)
- Qumsangir (23km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (23.3km)
- Yakka-Tut (23.3km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (23.4km)
- Gulistan (23.4km)
- Kalinin (23.9km)
- (( Akteri )) (24km)
- Yangiobod (24km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (24km)
- Leninabad (24.2km)
- Besharyk (24.6km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (24.8km)
- Udarnik (25.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (25.4km)
- Madaniyat (25.4km)
- Vakhsh (25.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Aruk-Tau (22.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vakhshskaya Dolina (18.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Kurgan-Tyubinskaya Oblast' )) (16.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kolkhozabadskiy Rayon (8.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (23.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (20.5km)
Airports close to Kzyl-Oktyabr'
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (126.1km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (137km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (200.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kzyl-Oktyabr'
Termez, Termez, Russia (150.7km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (155.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.