Traveling Luck for Pyandzhskiy Rayon, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Pyandzhskiy Rayon?What's around Pyandzhskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Pyandzhskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Pyandzhskiy Rayon
Also known as Molotovabadskiy Rayon
The timezone in Pyandzhskiy Rayon is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 37.3333°, Longitude. 68.7500°
Satellite map around Pyandzhskiy Rayon
Loading map of Pyandzhskiy Rayon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pyandzhskiy Rayon, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervomayskiy (1.1km)
- Yangiobod (3.2km)
- Pervoye Maya (3.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (4km)
- Novabad (4.5km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (4.5km)
- Oktyabrskiy (4.7km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (7.4km)
- Panji Bolo (7.5km)
- Dŭsty (8.7km)
- (( Pionersk )) (8.8km)
- Pionerskiy (9.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (10.5km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (11.5km)
- Novobod (11.8km)
- Pakhtakor (12.1km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (12.4km)
- Kumsangir (13.1km)
- Peteul (13.6km)
- Bol'shevik (14.4km)
- Pervoye Maya (15.5km)
- Qarāvol (15.8km)
- Komsomol (16.3km)
- Askari Surkh (16.8km)
- Botteh Kashān (16.9km)
- Vakhsh (17.4km)
- Tel'man (18km)
- Ūrtah Boz (18km)
- Turkmeny (18.3km)
- (( Engel's )) (18.5km)
- Kyzylnishon (18.6km)
- Madaniyat (19.2km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (19.6km)
- Sotsializm (19.7km)
- Kalinin (20.7km)
- Udarnik (20.7km)
- Pobeda (20.8km)
- Frunze (21km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (14.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (14.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (9.1km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (16.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (17.1km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (17.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (17km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (0km)
Airports close to Pyandzhskiy Rayon
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (93.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (165.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (190.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pyandzhskiy Rayon
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (115.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (158.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.