Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Dusti, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Stantsiya Dusti?What's around Stantsiya Dusti?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Dusti
Where to stay near Stantsiya Dusti
Also known as Dusti
The timezone in Stantsiya Dusti is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 37.3522°, Longitude. 68.6728°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Dusti
Loading map of Stantsiya Dusti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Dusti, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dŭsty (0.5km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (1.5km)
- Pionerskiy (1.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (3.4km)
- Panji Bolo (3.8km)
- Pakhtakor (4km)
- Peteul (4.8km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (4.9km)
- Oktyabrskiy (5.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (5.2km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (5.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (6.8km)
- Bol'shevik (6.8km)
- Novabad (6.9km)
- Novobod (7.4km)
- Yangiobod (7.7km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (7.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.3km)
- Kumsangir (8.4km)
- Vakhsh (8.7km)
- Pervomayskiy (8.8km)
- Komsomol (9.2km)
- Turkmeny (9.5km)
- Askari Surkh (9.9km)
- (( Pionersk )) (9.9km)
- Tel'man (10km)
- (( Engel's )) (10.8km)
- Kyzylnishon (12.1km)
- Frunze (12.1km)
- Sotsializm (12.2km)
- Pobeda (12.7km)
- Kalinin (12.8km)
- Frunze (13.1km)
- Madaniyat (13.6km)
- Udarnik (14.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (14.7km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (15km)
- Yakkadin (15.4km)
- Kirov (15.7km)
- Qumsangir (16km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (16.4km)
- Sverdlov (17km)
- Besharyk (17.8km)
- Madaniyat (17.9km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (18.2km)
- Turkmenabad (18.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (15.2km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (11.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (8.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (7km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (2.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (8.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (17.1km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Dusti
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (98.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (163.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (184.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiya Dusti
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (123.7km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (149.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.