Traveling Luck for Pereval Burukutal', Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pereval Burukutal'?What's around Pereval Burukutal'?
Wikipedia near Pereval Burukutal'
Where to stay near Pereval Burukutal'
The timezone in Pereval Burukutal' is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 37.564999999999998°, Longitude. 69.256666699999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pereval Burukutal', in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mayda-Patta (8.7km)
- Kyzylsu (9.6km)
- Dashtag (10.2km)
- Dong (10.3km)
- Jida (10.6km)
- Tadzhikistan (11.6km)
- Khavzako (11.6km)
- Shakhrteppa (12.1km)
- Safarmat (12.3km)
- Dehqonobod (12.8km)
- (( Ishan )) (12.9km)
- Namozdzhoy (13.3km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (13.5km)
- Arabo (13.7km)
- Shaftolubog (13.8km)
- Novabad-Poyën (14.2km)
- Saksanokhor (14.2km)
- Tugul (14.7km)
- Tojikishlok (15km)
- Sebo-Surkh (15.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (15.1km)
- Tairsu (16.2km)
- Navobodi Bolo (16.6km)
- Yulduz (17km)
- Surhob (17km)
- Bobosafoli Poyon (17.5km)
- Finskiy (17.7km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (18.1km)
- Alovuddin (18.4km)
- Farkhor (18.7km)
- Marguzar (19km)
- Chorgul' (19.1km)
- Gulshan (19.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (15.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (10.3km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (16.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (16.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (15.3km)
Airports close to Pereval Burukutal'
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (129.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (141.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pereval Burukutal'
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (112.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.