Traveling Luck for Stantsiyai Qabodiyon, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Stantsiyai Qabodiyon?What's around Stantsiyai Qabodiyon?
Wikipedia near Stantsiyai Qabodiyon
Where to stay near Stantsiyai Qabodiyon
Also known as Qabodiyon, Stantsiya Kabadian
The timezone in Stantsiyai Qabodiyon is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4789°, Longitude. 68.3172°
Loading map of Stantsiyai Qabodiyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiyai Qabodiyon, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shaptaly-Bag (6.3km)
- Sovetobod (8.6km)
- Imeni Nasir Khisrav (9.3km)
- Chorbog (15.4km)
- Mikoyanabad (15.4km)
- Chapary (16.5km)
- Qabodiyon (16.8km)
- Boshqal'a (17km)
- Pakhtakor (17.8km)
- Kabla (18.5km)
- Garavuti (18.5km)
- Khokak (18.5km)
- Arabkhonai Kalon (18.9km)
- Yangiobod (19km)
- Qit'a Yakŭmi May (19.3km)
- Brigada Vtoraya Uchastka Karla Marksa (19.3km)
- Pasariq (19.6km)
- Akcha (19.6km)
- Karl Marks (21.7km)
- Shakhob (21.8km)
- Qit'a Parts'ezd (22.1km)
- Komsomol (22.2km)
- Namuna (22.8km)
- Leninabad (22.8km)
- Vos'moye Marta (23.1km)
- Kushachinor (23.2km)
- Saltik (23.4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (23.4km)
- Jilikul (23.5km)
- Uchastok Beshkappa (23.5km)
- Tojikobod (23.8km)
- Zhdanov (23.9km)
- (( Yunachi )) (24km)
- Nizhniy Khokak (24km)
- Kalinin (24.2km)
- Qit'a Qizilobod (24.4km)
- Tartki (24.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Ay-Khatyn (9.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiyai Qabodiyon (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Pristanskaya Dacha (22.5km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Dzhilikul' (23.6km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Aryk Kabla (18.6km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Kattaaryk (23.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Ichkoran (16.1km)
Airports close to Stantsiyai Qabodiyon
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (129.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (155.3km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (161.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiyai Qabodiyon
Termez, Termez, Russia (113.6km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (165.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.