Traveling Luck for Panji Bolo, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Panji Bolo?What's around Panji Bolo?
Wikipedia near Panji Bolo
Where to stay near Panji Bolo
Also known as Verkhniy Pyandzh, Vos'moy Poselok, Vos'moy Posëlok
The timezone in Panji Bolo is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 19:49. It's light
Latitude. 37.3253°, Longitude. 68.6819°
Satellite map around Panji Bolo
Loading map of Panji Bolo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panji Bolo, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Panji Bolo (0km)
- Oktyabrskiy (2.9km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (3.1km)
- Pionerskiy (3.2km)
- Dŭsty (3.3km)
- Pervoye Maya (3.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (4.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (4.9km)
- (( Pionersk )) (6.1km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (6.6km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (7.2km)
- Novabad (7.7km)
- Peteul (7.8km)
- Pakhtakor (7.8km)
- Yangiobod (7.9km)
- Pervomayskiy (8km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (8.8km)
- Bol'shevik (10.6km)
- Novobod (10.9km)
- Turkmeny (11.7km)
- Vakhsh (11.8km)
- Kumsangir (12km)
- Pervoye Maya (12.1km)
- Komsomol (13km)
- Tel'man (13.6km)
- Askari Surkh (13.7km)
- (( Engel's )) (14.4km)
- Frunze (14.5km)
- Sotsializm (15.9km)
- Frunze (15.9km)
- Kyzylnishon (15.9km)
- Pobeda (16.2km)
- Kalinin (16.4km)
- Madaniyat (17.4km)
- Qarāvol (17.9km)
- Udarnik (18km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (18.3km)
- Yakkadin (18.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (18.5km)
- Kirov (19km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (10.8km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Dar'ya-Kul' (19.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (2km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (14.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (15km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Qarāvol (17.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (18.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (9.9km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (11km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (16.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Moikul (17.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (7.5km)
Airports close to Panji Bolo
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (94.3km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (167.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (183.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Panji Bolo
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (120.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (150.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.