Traveling Luck for Pervoye Maya, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pervoye Maya?What's around Pervoye Maya?
Wikipedia near Pervoye Maya
Where to stay near Pervoye Maya
Also known as Pervomayskiy
The timezone in Pervoye Maya is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3344°, Longitude. 68.7150°
Satellite map around Pervoye Maya
Loading map of Pervoye Maya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pervoye Maya, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervoye Maya (0km)
- Oktyabrskiy (1.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (2.2km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (3.6km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (3.8km)
- Panji Bolo (3.8km)
- Pervomayskiy (4.2km)
- Yangiobod (4.3km)
- Novabad (4.5km)
- Dŭsty (5km)
- Pionerskiy (5.7km)
- (( Pionersk )) (7.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (7.5km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (8.3km)
- Pakhtakor (8.9km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (9.4km)
- Peteul (10km)
- Novobod (10km)
- Kumsangir (11.3km)
- Bol'shevik (11.5km)
- Pervoye Maya (12.8km)
- Komsomol (13.6km)
- Vakhsh (13.9km)
- Askari Surkh (14.2km)
- Turkmeny (14.6km)
- Tel'man (14.9km)
- (( Engel's )) (15.6km)
- Kyzylnishon (16.2km)
- Sotsializm (16.9km)
- Qarāvol (17.1km)
- Madaniyat (17.3km)
- Frunze (17.3km)
- Pobeda (17.7km)
- Kalinin (17.7km)
- Frunze (18.3km)
- Udarnik (18.4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (19km)
- Botteh Kashān (19km)
- Qumsangir (19.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (11.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (5.3km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (18.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Qarāvol (18km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (16.7km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (13.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (16.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Moikul (14.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (3.8km)
Airports close to Pervoye Maya
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (94.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (165.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (187.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pervoye Maya
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (118.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (154.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.