Traveling Luck for Chashmai Jingilshŭr, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Chashmai Jingilshur?What's around Chashmai Jingilshur?
Wikipedia near Chashmai Jingilshur
Where to stay near Chashmai Jingilshŭr
Also known as Rodnik Dzhengil'shur
The timezone in Chashmai Jingilshur is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 37.4689°, Longitude. 68.9631°
Satellite map around Chashmai Jingilshŭr
Loading map of Chashmai Jingilshŭr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chashmai Jingilshŭr, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Navobod (9.3km)
- Birbuloq (10.9km)
- Qamishogly (17.6km)
- Kumsoy (18.1km)
- Gallabor (18.2km)
- (( Fayzabadkala )) (18.6km)
- Peshqadam (20.9km)
- (( Garm )) (21.7km)
- Alkamazhar (21.9km)
- Tojikishlok (22km)
- Galaba (22km)
- Orzu (24km)
- Zarbdor (24.1km)
- Kŭitemez (24.2km)
- Novabad (24.7km)
- Arab (26km)
- Beshquduq (26.5km)
- Andizhan (26.8km)
- Quduklí (27.4km)
- Bedanibedak (27.4km)
- Kyrkuduk (27.8km)
- Yukoritemez (28km)
- Novabad (28.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Shegen (7.6km)
- Kolodets Korsen (10.6km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (11.9km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (12.6km)
- Kolodets Bostan (13.3km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (14.8km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (16.7km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (17.6km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (18km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (19.7km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (21.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (22.6km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (26.1km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (27.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay (22.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Shāh Maḩmūd (26km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Arab (23.9km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Yekkehtūt (27.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (27.4km)
Airports close to Chashmai Jingilshŭr
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (110.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (147.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chashmai Jingilshŭr
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (114.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (182.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.