Traveling Luck for Gora Sardoba-Kutal', Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Gora Sardoba-Kutal'?What's around Gora Sardoba-Kutal'?
Wikipedia near Gora Sardoba-Kutal'
Where to stay near Gora Sardoba-Kutal'
The timezone in Gora Sardoba-Kutal' is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 19:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.494444399999999°, Longitude. 69.262777799999995° , Elevation. 1367m
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Sardoba-Kutal', in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mayda-Patta (7.7km)
- Surhob (8.2km)
- Dashtag (8.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (9.4km)
- Arabo (9.4km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (9.6km)
- Kyzylsu (10.3km)
- Beshquduq (11.2km)
- Tugul (11.6km)
- Marguzar (11.8km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (12km)
- Shaftolubog (12km)
- Komsomol (12km)
- Finskiy (12.1km)
- Alovuddin (12.2km)
- Khavzako (12.3km)
- Yulduz (12.5km)
- Dong (12.8km)
- Shakhrteppa (13.9km)
- Pobeda (14.2km)
- Jida (14.4km)
- Kyrkuduk (14.4km)
- Sebo-Surkh (14.5km)
- Saksanokhor (14.8km)
- Farkhor (15.2km)
- Safarmat (15.2km)
- Sarhad (16.4km)
- Namozdzhoy (16.7km)
- Darkad (17.2km)
- Dehqonobod (17.7km)
- Darkat (17.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩalleh-ye Zambig (17.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (7.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (12.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (7.7km)
Airports close to Gora Sardoba-Kutal'
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (120.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (150.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Sardoba-Kutal'
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (103.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.