Traveling Luck for Rodnik Dzhatyrgen, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Dzhatyrgen?What's around Rodnik Dzhatyrgen?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Dzhatyrgen
Where to stay near Rodnik Dzhatyrgen
Also known as Rodnik Dzhetyrgen
The timezone in Rodnik Dzhatyrgen is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4519°, Longitude. 69.1428°
Satellite map around Rodnik Dzhatyrgen
Loading map of Rodnik Dzhatyrgen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Dzhatyrgen, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (4.2km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (4.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (7.1km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (8.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (9.3km)
- Kolodets Bostan (10.3km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (11.2km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (12.1km)
- Kolodets Korsen (12.8km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (13.9km)
- Kolodets Shegen (15.4km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (16km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (17.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (0km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (6.7km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (7.9km)
- Rodnik Kamyshogly (11.8km)
- Rodnik Astana (13.7km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (15.3km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (16.6km)
- Rodnik Burbulak (17km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulak (17.7km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (19.3km)
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (19.8km)
- Rodnik Orgaybulak (19.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Maydapatta (19.2km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (19.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (19.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (7.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (21.8km)
Airports close to Rodnik Dzhatyrgen
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (111.3km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (152.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Dzhatyrgen
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (102.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (202.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.