Traveling Luck for Kolodets Yeshkibulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kolodets Yeshkibulok?What's around Kolodets Yeshkibulok?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Yeshkibulok
Where to stay near Kolodets Yeshkibulok
Also known as Kolodets Ishki-Bulak
The timezone in Kolodets Yeshkibulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:48. It's light
Latitude. 37.5350°, Longitude. 69.0706°
Satellite map around Kolodets Yeshkibulok
Loading map of Kolodets Yeshkibulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Yeshkibulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (8.3km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (10.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (13.9km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (13.9km)
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (14.8km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (16.5km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (21.2km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (21.5km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (22.5km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (22.8km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (23.1km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (23.7km)
- Rodnik Kamyshogly (25.7km)
- Rodnik Bogma (25.7km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (26.5km)
- Rodnik Astana (27km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (27.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (0km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (3km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (3.2km)
- Kolodets Bostan (4.2km)
- Kolodets Korsen (4.6km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (5.6km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (5.6km)
- Kolodets Shegen (7.2km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (9.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (11.5km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (12.4km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (16.4km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (18.4km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (20.9km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (22.6km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (23.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay (23.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (6.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (19.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (19.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (17.7km)
Airports close to Kolodets Yeshkibulok
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (121km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (140.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets Yeshkibulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (116.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (195.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.