Traveling Luck for Kŭh Kaypiaztoy, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kuh Kaypiaztoy?What's around Kuh Kaypiaztoy?
Wikipedia near Kuh Kaypiaztoy
Where to stay near Kŭh Kaypiaztoy
Also known as Gora Kaypiaztau, Gora Koy-Pioz-Tau
The timezone in Kuh Kaypiaztoy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 37.3794°, Longitude. 68.2550° , Elevation. 1636m
Satellite map around Kŭh Kaypiaztoy
Loading map of Kŭh Kaypiaztoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kŭh Kaypiaztoy, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Arabkhonai Kalon (7.6km)
- Mikoyanabad (7.9km)
- Chorbog (7.9km)
- Shakhob (8.2km)
- Qabodiyon (8.6km)
- Kushachinor (8.8km)
- Akcha (10km)
- Charshma (10.1km)
- Dokki (10.4km)
- Khokak (10.9km)
- Sangova (11.6km)
- Pakhtakor (11.9km)
- Imeni Nasir Khisrav (12.2km)
- Beshtemir (12.2km)
- Sovetobod (12.7km)
- Nizhniy Khokak (13.3km)
- Uchastok Beshkappa (13.4km)
- Qit'a Parts'ezd (13.5km)
- Qit'a Qizilobod (13.6km)
- Laklakuya (14.4km)
- Karl Marks (15km)
- Kizilkuch (15.2km)
- Boshqal'a (15.3km)
- Chapary (15.4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Akhunbabayeva (15.8km)
- Chorshanbe (16.6km)
- Khavaskor (17.6km)
- Chinar (18.1km)
- Kakhramon (19.5km)
- Yangiyul (20km)
- Misyr-Abad (20.1km)
- Kabla (20.1km)
- Kurot (20.3km)
- Qit'a Yakŭmi May (20.5km)
- Shahrtuz (21.1km)
- Shaptaly-Bag (21.5km)
- Parizhskaya-Kommuna (22.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Ichkoran (1.6km)
- a burial site.
- Mogila Uaarsha (9.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kyirdzhol (19.2km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Pionerskoye (20km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Aryk Kabla (21.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Kabodiyënskiy Rayon (8.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Kattaaryk (8.7km)
Airports close to Kŭh Kaypiaztoy
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (122.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (147.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (170.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kŭh Kaypiaztoy
Termez, Termez, Russia (104.6km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (163.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.