Traveling Luck for Langar, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Langar?What's around Langar?
Wikipedia near Langar
Where to stay near Langar
Also known as Langar-Kalon, Lyangar-Kolon
The timezone in Langar is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 19:46. It's light
Latitude. 37.9817°, Longitude. 70.0072°
Satellite map around Langar
Loading map of Langar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langar, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Langar (0km)
- Kul' (2.9km)
- Khuzhalksho (3km)
- (( Kul'-Ayud-Bek )) (3.3km)
- (( Kul'-Odzhar-Bek )) (3.3km)
- Daraikhavash (3.7km)
- Shahribarbar (3.9km)
- Ghulomobod (3.9km)
- Sangdara (4.3km)
- (( Khodzha-Ali-Sha )) (4.4km)
- (( Glomovod )) (4.4km)
- (( Gyzaryta )) (4.4km)
- Guzari-Poyën (5.5km)
- Uchkul (5.7km)
- Shakhkamoni (6.2km)
- Sangdarai Ubara (6.7km)
- Darayimom (8.5km)
- (( Kaftor )) (9.2km)
- Anatrosh (9.4km)
- Dosheton (9.6km)
- Suchion (10.2km)
- Kaftar (10.4km)
- Firuzoba (10.5km)
- Qipchoq (10.5km)
- Jarchob (10.8km)
- Boggai (12.4km)
- Khonatarosh (12.6km)
- Kul'diman (12.8km)
- (( Tutti )) (13.4km)
- Dushanbe (14.6km)
- Momirak (15km)
- (( Kishtibolo )) (15.1km)
- (( Kandou )) (15.4km)
- Sarsibuloq (15.6km)
- Dashti-Jum (15.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Irchaydara (13.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Tiryay (11km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Kirchik-Tiryai (9.4km)
- a burial site.
- Mogila Araba (6.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Obanbori Mŭ'minobod (15.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muminobodskiy Rayon (13.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kadyavzal'na (15.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Sarymergali (11.8km)
Airports close to Langar
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (148.2km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Langar
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (173.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.