Traveling Luck for Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Qatorkuhi Tereklitoy?What's around Qatorkuhi Tereklitoy?
Wikipedia near Qatorkuhi Tereklitoy
Where to stay near Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy
Also known as Gory Terekli-Tau, Khrebet Tereklitau
The timezone in Qatorkuhi Tereklitoy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 37.5667°, Longitude. 69.1167°
Satellite map around Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy
Loading map of Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (3.4km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (4.2km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (6.6km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (6.9km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (7.4km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (9.2km)
- Kolodets Bostan (9.5km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (10.6km)
- Kolodets Korsen (11.1km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (12.7km)
- Kolodets Shegen (13.9km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (14.9km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (18km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (20.9km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (21.8km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (23.7km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (23.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (3.4km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (4.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (8.4km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (16km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (16.3km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (17.1km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (17.5km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (18.3km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (18.8km)
- Rodnik Bogma (19.1km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19.9km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (20.6km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (21.4km)
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (21.5km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (22.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (23.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (0km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (10.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (18.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (13km)
Airports close to Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (126.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (136.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (118km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (201.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.