Traveling Luck for Chashmai Ulonbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Chashmai Ulonbulok?What's around Chashmai Ulonbulok?
Wikipedia near Chashmai Ulonbulok
Where to stay near Chashmai Ulonbulok
Also known as Rodnik Ulen-Bulak, Rodnik Ulenbulok
The timezone in Chashmai Ulonbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 37.5894°, Longitude. 69.1042°
Satellite map around Chashmai Ulonbulok
Loading map of Chashmai Ulonbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chashmai Ulonbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (2.9km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (4.2km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (5.2km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (8.3km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (10.1km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (11.2km)
- Kolodets Bostan (12km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (12.6km)
- Kolodets Korsen (12.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (14km)
- Kolodets Shegen (15.1km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (15.5km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (15.9km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (21.1km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (22.4km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (23.1km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (24.2km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (24.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (0km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (5.6km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (7.1km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (15.1km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (18.1km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (18.1km)
- Rodnik Bogma (18.5km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (18.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (19.3km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (21.1km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (21.4km)
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (22.6km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (23.7km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (25.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (3.4km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (22.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (13.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (14.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (22.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (9.8km)
Airports close to Chashmai Ulonbulok
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (128.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (133.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chashmai Ulonbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (121.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (200.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.