Traveling Luck for Vakhsh, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Vakhsh?What's around Vakhsh?
Wikipedia near Vakhsh
Where to stay near Vakhsh
Also known as Vakhshstroi, Vakhshstroy
The timezone in Vakhsh is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7108°, Longitude. 68.8311°
Satellite map around Vakhsh
Loading map of Vakhsh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vakhsh, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vakhsh (0km)
- Imeni Stalina (5.3km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (6km)
- Tugalan (7.7km)
- Oktyabrsk (8km)
- Alchin (8.4km)
- Yakka-Tut (11.7km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (11.7km)
- Il'ty (12.7km)
- Karcha (13.3km)
- Kirovskiy (14.6km)
- Orzu (15.3km)
- Novobad (16.5km)
- Turmysh (17.2km)
- Kayragach (18km)
- Bŭstonqal'a (21.3km)
- Besh-Kapa (21.6km)
- Tash-Tepe (22.1km)
- Khalfa (22.8km)
- Kalininabad (23.2km)
- Komsomol (23.4km)
- Iski-Lyagman (23.6km)
- Kuybishevskiy (23.8km)
- Kaun-Tyube (23.8km)
- Mashal (24.5km)
- Zargar (24.7km)
- Kolkhozobod (24.9km)
- Uzun (24.9km)
- Yash-Leninchi (25.1km)
- Dusman-Tyube (25.3km)
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (25.6km)
- Kaun-Tyube Pervoye (26.1km)
- Koklisoy (26.1km)
- Beshbulok (26.2km)
- Ak-Dzhar (27.2km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (28.4km)
- Yavanabad (28.4km)
- Navobod (29.3km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (29.9km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (30.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Aytugan (28.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (21.2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (26.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (6.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (30.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (11.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yovonsu (23.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qŭrghonteppa (18km)
Airports close to Vakhsh
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (113.5km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (144km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vakhsh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (149.9km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (176.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.