Traveling Luck for Wādī al `Awawīyah, Syria (general), Syria
Where is Wadi al `Awawiyah?What's around Wadi al `Awawiyah?
Wikipedia near Wadi al `Awawiyah
Where to stay near Wādī al `Awawīyah
Also known as Ouadi el Aouaouiye, Ouâdi el Aouaouiyé, Wadi al `Awawiyah, Wādī al `Awawīyah
The timezone in Wadi al `Awawiyah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 34.6333°, Longitude. 36.4000°
Satellite map around Wādī al `Awawīyah
Loading map of Wādī al `Awawīyah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī al `Awawīyah, in Syria (general), Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Majdal (0.8km)
- El Aamayer (1.8km)
- Biznāyā (1.9km)
- Umm al Mays (1.9km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (1.9km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (2.2km)
- El Aaouaïchât (2.6km)
- Saoualha (2.7km)
- Aaouâdé (2.8km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.9km)
- Ba`yūn (3km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (3km)
- Marāsīyah (3km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (3km)
- Dabadeb (3.3km)
- Er Rama (3.4km)
- Kalkha (3.5km)
- El Hichi (3.8km)
- Hnaïder (4.2km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (4.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (3.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.8km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (3km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (4.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tlaïli (2.5km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (2.3km)
Airports close to Wādī al `Awawīyah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (119.4km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (157.4km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (173.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī al `Awawīyah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (45.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.