Traveling Luck for Harqalah, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Harqalah?What's around Harqalah?
Wikipedia near Harqalah
Where to stay near Harqalah
The timezone in Harqalah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 35.961111099999997°, Longitude. 38.938888900000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Harqalah, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Harqalah (0km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (2km)
- Al Jazrah (4.1km)
- As Sahl (6.2km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (6.3km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (6.3km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (7.4km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (7.9km)
- Ar Raqqah (8.9km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (9.8km)
- Khātūnīyah (10.2km)
- Al Kumb (10.4km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (10.7km)
- Kasrat Faraj (10.9km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (11.3km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (13.1km)
- Kasrat `Affān (14.2km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (16.1km)
- Raţlah (16.6km)
- Salḩabīyah (17.6km)
- Ţāwī (18.4km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (18.6km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (20.4km)
- Buwayţīyah (20.4km)
- Bi'r Jarbū (20.6km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (20.7km)
- Ar Ruḩayyāt (21.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr Shānīn (20.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Z̧ahr ad Dibshī (18.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (8.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (11.2km)
Airports close to Harqalah
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (169.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (195.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (208.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Harqalah
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (156.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.