Traveling Luck for Rujm `Abas, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Rujm `Abas?What's around Rujm `Abas?
Wikipedia near Rujm `Abas
Where to stay near Rujm `Abas
Also known as Rejem Aabass
The timezone in Rujm `Abas is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 35.8666667°, Longitude. 38.9333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rujm `Abas, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khirbat al Kurdī (4.6km)
- As Sahl (6.9km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (7.2km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (7.6km)
- Kasrat Faraj (8.9km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (9km)
- Al Jazrah (9.5km)
- Khātūnīyah (10.3km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (10.9km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (10.9km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (11.7km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (11.7km)
- Al Kumb (12.7km)
- Harqalah (13.1km)
- Kasrat `Affān (13.2km)
- Raţlah (13.4km)
- Ḩawrā (14.6km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (14.6km)
- Ar Raqqah (14.9km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (16.1km)
- Daḩl (17.2km)
- Ţāwī (17.6km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (20km)
- Abū al Qal`ah (20.4km)
- Salḩabīyah (20.5km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (20.7km)
- Ḩammām (20.9km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (20km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (16.8km)
Airports close to Rujm `Abas
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (163km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (196.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (197.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rujm `Abas
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (169.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.