Traveling Luck for Ad Dar`īyah, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Ad Dar`iyah?What's around Ad Dar`iyah?
Wikipedia near Ad Dar`iyah
Where to stay near Ad Dar`īyah
Also known as Daraiye, Dariyah, Dâraïyé, Dārīyah
The timezone in Ad Dar`iyah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 35.933333300000001°, Longitude. 38.983333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ad Dar`īyah, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ad Dar`īyah (0km)
- Al Jazrah (3.8km)
- Al Kumb (4.2km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (4.4km)
- Ar Raqqah (4.4km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (4.4km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (4.4km)
- Kasrat Faraj (5km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (5.6km)
- As Sahl (6.1km)
- Harqalah (6.3km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (7.5km)
- Kasrat `Affān (7.8km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (9.8km)
- Raţlah (10.3km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (11.3km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (12.1km)
- Ţāwī (12.2km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (13.2km)
- Khātūnīyah (13.4km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (14.8km)
- Buwayţīyah (15.1km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (16.1km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (17.7km)
- Ḩamrat Ghanam (19.5km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (19.6km)
- Ḩamrat al `Adhā'ij (20.1km)
- `Ukayrishah (20.5km)
- Al `Ikrishī (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr Shānīn (20km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (9.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tall Muwayrah (18.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (13.9km)
Airports close to Ad Dar`īyah
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (163km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (201.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (207km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ad Dar`īyah
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (160.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.