Traveling Luck for Al Jazrah, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Al Jazrah?What's around Al Jazrah?
Wikipedia near Al Jazrah
Where to stay near Al Jazrah
Also known as Jazra
The timezone in Al Jazrah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.933333300000001°, Longitude. 38.950000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Jazrah, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Jazrah (0km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (2.3km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (2.3km)
- As Sahl (3km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (3.8km)
- Harqalah (4.1km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (6.3km)
- Kasrat Faraj (7.3km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (7.5km)
- Ar Raqqah (7.9km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (7.9km)
- Al Kumb (7.9km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (9.4km)
- Khātūnīyah (9.7km)
- Kasrat `Affān (11.2km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (11.3km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (12.1km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (13.2km)
- Raţlah (13.3km)
- Ţāwī (15.8km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (16.9km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (17.4km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (18.5km)
- Buwayţīyah (18.8km)
- Salḩabīyah (19km)
- Ḩawrā (20.5km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Z̧ahr ad Dibshī (22.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (10.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tall Muwayrah (18.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (14.4km)
Airports close to Al Jazrah
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (166.1km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (197.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (205.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Jazrah
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (160.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.