Traveling Luck for Bi'r Allāh aş Şābir, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Bi'r Allah as Sabir?What's around Bi'r Allah as Sabir?
Wikipedia near Bi'r Allah as Sabir
Where to stay near Bi'r Allāh aş Şābir
Also known as Bir Allah es Saber, Bîr Allah es Sâber
The timezone in Bi'r Allah as Sabir is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 36.033333300000002°, Longitude. 38.783333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bi'r Allāh aş Şābir, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ruwayyān (9.4km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (10.5km)
- Salḩabīyah (11.6km)
- Mushayrifat al Miftāḩ (12.2km)
- As Saljīyah (15.5km)
- Bi'r Ḩuwaym (16.4km)
- Turkīyah (17.6km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (17.9km)
- Ḩuwayjat Faraj (18.1km)
- Ḩimārayn (18.6km)
- Khātūnīyah (18.7km)
- Harqalah (20.2km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (21.2km)
- Ash Shārah (21.7km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (22.1km)
- Bi'r Sānā (22.2km)
- Al Jazrah (23.4km)
- As Sahl (23.4km)
- Jurn al Aswad (23.8km)
- Kudayrān (24.3km)
- Al Ḩazīmah (24.6km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (24.8km)
- Ḩammām (25.7km)
- Marj adh Dhi'bāt (26.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Z̧ahr ad Dibshī (10.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (24.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ḑuhūr Sukhnah (21km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal al Fayḑ (4.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (22.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb ash Sha`īr (20km)
Airports close to Bi'r Allāh aş Şābir
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (176.7km)
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (189.5km)
Oguzeli(GZT), Gaziantep, Turkey (192.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (213km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bi'r Allāh aş Şābir
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (146.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.