Traveling Luck for Buwayţīyah, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Buwaytiyah?What's around Buwaytiyah?
Wikipedia near Buwaytiyah
Where to stay near Buwayţīyah
Also known as Bouaitiye, Bouaïtîyé
The timezone in Buwaytiyah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 35.9333°, Longitude. 39.1167°
Satellite map around Buwayţīyah
Loading map of Buwayţīyah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buwayţīyah, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Buwayţīyah (0km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (1.9km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (3.2km)
- Ḩamrat Ghanam (4.5km)
- Ţāwī (6km)
- Raqqat Samrah Taḩtānīyah (7.3km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (7.5km)
- Ḩamrat al `Adhā'ij (7.9km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (9.3km)
- Ḩamrat Jamāsī (9.4km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (9.4km)
- Kasrat `Affān (9.5km)
- Al `Ikrishī (10km)
- Ḩamrat Nāşir (10km)
- Raţlah (10.3km)
- Surrat Ḩarkā (10.7km)
- Al Kumb (11km)
- Dalḩah (11.1km)
- Ar Raqqah (11.5km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (11.5km)
- `Ukayrishah (11.7km)
- Ḩamrat Balāsim (13.1km)
- Kasrat Faraj (14km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (15.1km)
- Ḩuwayjat Shinān (17.1km)
- Faţsat al Kusūn (18.7km)
- Al Jazrah (18.8km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (19km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (19km)
- Harqalah (20.4km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (20.8km)
- As Sahl (20.8km)
- Arḩabī (20.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr Shānīn (16.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (16.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Faţsah (19.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (12.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Surrat Dalḩah (15.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (20.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr al Balīkh (13.2km)
Airports close to Buwayţīyah
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (150.6km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (216km)
Airfields or small airports close to Buwayţīyah
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (163km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.