Traveling Luck for Bi'r al Kuraydī, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Bi'r al Kuraydi?What's around Bi'r al Kuraydi?
Wikipedia near Bi'r al Kuraydi
Where to stay near Bi'r al Kuraydī
Also known as Bir el Kreidi, Bîr el Kreïdi
The timezone in Bi'r al Kuraydi is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 35.8333°, Longitude. 38.9333°
Satellite map around Bi'r al Kuraydī
Loading map of Bi'r al Kuraydī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bi'r al Kuraydī, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khirbat al Kurdī (4.2km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (7km)
- As Sahl (11.6km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (11.7km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (11.8km)
- Kasrat Faraj (11.9km)
- Khātūnīyah (13.8km)
- Al Jazrah (14km)
- Ḩawrā (14.2km)
- Raţlah (14.9km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (14.9km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (15km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (15km)
- Daḩl (15.4km)
- Kasrat `Affān (15.6km)
- Al Kumb (16km)
- Abū al Qal`ah (16.2km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (16.3km)
- Harqalah (17.8km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (17.9km)
- Ar Raqqah (18.8km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (19.2km)
- Ţāwī (19.3km)
- Ḩammām (20.9km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (21.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ad Daḩl (18.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (20.8km)
Airports close to Bi'r al Kuraydī
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (160.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (192km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (198.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bi'r al Kuraydī
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (174.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.