Traveling Luck for Raqqat as Samrā', Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Raqqat as Samra'?What's around Raqqat as Samra'?
Wikipedia near Raqqat as Samra'
Where to stay near Raqqat as Samrā'
Also known as Raqqa Samra, Raqqat Samra', Raqqat Samrā', Raqqet es Samra
The timezone in Raqqat as Samra' is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 35.933333300000001°, Longitude. 39.049999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Raqqat as Samrā', in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raqqat as Samrā' (0km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (1.9km)
- Al Kumb (3.6km)
- Kasrat `Affān (4.3km)
- Ar Raqqah (4.4km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (4.4km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (5.6km)
- Ţāwī (6km)
- Raţlah (6.9km)
- Kasrat Faraj (7.3km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (7.5km)
- Buwayţīyah (7.5km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (7.6km)
- Al Jazrah (11.3km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (11.5km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (11.5km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (11.9km)
- Ḩamrat Ghanam (12km)
- Harqalah (13.1km)
- Ḩamrat al `Adhā'ij (13.3km)
- As Sahl (13.4km)
- Raqqat Samrah Taḩtānīyah (14km)
- Al `Ikrishī (14.6km)
- `Ukayrishah (14.9km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (15.2km)
- Ḩamrat Jamāsī (15.5km)
- Dalḩah (16.7km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (17.2km)
- Ḩamrat Nāşir (17.3km)
- Surrat Ḩarkā (17.7km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (18.8km)
- Ḩamrat Balāsim (19.9km)
- Ar Ruḩayyāt (20.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr Shānīn (16.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (10.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tall Muwayrah (20km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Surrat Dalḩah (20.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (15.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr al Balīkh (19.3km)
Airports close to Raqqat as Samrā'
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (156.7km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (208.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Raqqat as Samrā'
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (161.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.