Traveling Luck for Shaykh al Jimāl, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Shaykh al Jimal?What's around Shaykh al Jimal?
Wikipedia near Shaykh al Jimal
Where to stay near Shaykh al Jimāl
Also known as Cheikh ej Jemal, Cheïkh ej Jemâl
The timezone in Shaykh al Jimal is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.9167°, Longitude. 39.0167°
Satellite map around Shaykh al Jimāl
Loading map of Shaykh al Jimāl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shaykh al Jimāl, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shaykh al Jimāl (0km)
- Al Kumb (1.2km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (3km)
- Kasrat Faraj (3km)
- Kasrat `Affān (3.4km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (4.4km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (4.4km)
- Ar Raqqah (4.6km)
- Raţlah (6km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (7.5km)
- Al Jazrah (7.9km)
- Ţāwī (7.9km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (8.8km)
- As Sahl (9.4km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (9.7km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (10.7km)
- Harqalah (10.7km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (11.2km)
- Buwayţīyah (11.5km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (13.2km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (13.3km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (15.2km)
- Ḩamrat al `Adhā'ij (15.8km)
- Ḩamrat Ghanam (16.1km)
- `Ukayrishah (16.1km)
- Al `Ikrishī (16.6km)
- Khātūnīyah (17km)
- Raqqat Samrah Taḩtānīyah (17.1km)
- Ḩamrat Jamāsī (18.2km)
- Dalḩah (19.1km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (20.5km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (20.7km)
- Ḩamrat Nāşir (20.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr Shānīn (20.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (11.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tall Muwayrah (16.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (6.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (16.6km)
Airports close to Shaykh al Jimāl
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (158.5km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (205.3km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (206.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shaykh al Jimāl
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (163.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.