Traveling Luck for Ţunţūrat as Sahl, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is Tunturat as Sahl?What's around Tunturat as Sahl?
Wikipedia near Tunturat as Sahl
Where to stay near Ţunţūrat as Sahl
Also known as Tantouret es Sahl
The timezone in Tunturat as Sahl is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.8833°, Longitude. 38.9500°
Satellite map around Ţunţūrat as Sahl
Loading map of Ţunţūrat as Sahl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţunţūrat as Sahl, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (4.6km)
- As Sahl (5km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (5.4km)
- Kasrat Faraj (6.1km)
- Al Jazrah (6.9km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (7.1km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (7.9km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (8.8km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (9.3km)
- Al Kumb (9.8km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (10.3km)
- Khātūnīyah (10.5km)
- Kasrat `Affān (10.7km)
- Harqalah (10.9km)
- Raţlah (11.3km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (11.7km)
- Ar Raqqah (11.9km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (12km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (13.3km)
- Ţāwī (15.3km)
- Ḩawrā (17km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (18.3km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (18.6km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (18.7km)
- Kasrat Muḩammad Āghā (19km)
- Daḩl (20.1km)
- Buwayţīyah (20.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (17.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (13.8km)
Airports close to Ţunţūrat as Sahl
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (162.5km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (198.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (199.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ţunţūrat as Sahl
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (167.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.