Traveling Luck for As Sahl, Ar Raqqah, Syria
Where is As Sahl?What's around As Sahl?
Wikipedia near As Sahl
Where to stay near As Sahl
Also known as Sahl
The timezone in As Sahl is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 35.9166667°, Longitude. 38.9333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around As Sahl, in Ar Raqqah, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- As Sahl (0km)
- Kasrat ash Shaykh Jum`ah (1.9km)
- Al Jazrah (3km)
- Jisr Ḩajjīyāt (3.8km)
- Hāwī al Hawá (5km)
- Mamlaḩat Khātūnīyah (6.1km)
- Ad Dar`īyah (6.1km)
- Harqalah (6.2km)
- Khātūnīyah (7.5km)
- Kasrat Faraj (7.9km)
- Shaykh al Jimāl (9.4km)
- Al Kumb (9.8km)
- Khirbat al Kurdī (10.4km)
- Ar Raqqah (10.5km)
- Mustajīd Naqīb (11.5km)
- Kasrat `Affān (12.4km)
- Raqqat as Samrā' (13.4km)
- Aş Şukhūrīyah (13.8km)
- Raţlah (14km)
- Khirbat Ḩasan Bakrī (14.5km)
- Ţāwī (17.1km)
- Ḩawrā (17.6km)
- Salḩabīyah (17.6km)
- Ḩamrat Buwaytīyah (19km)
- Raqqat Samrah Wusţānīyah (20.1km)
- Ḩuwayjat Faraj (20.8km)
- Buwayţīyah (20.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at ar Raqqah (13.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tall Muwayrah (17.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Bī`ā (11.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Marmá Ibn Darwīsh (17.2km)
Airports close to As Sahl
Deir zzor(DEZ), Deire zor, Syria (166.5km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (196.1km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (202.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to As Sahl
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa, Turkey (162.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.