Traveling Luck for Tall ad Daḩḩ, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall ad Dahh?What's around Tall ad Dahh?
Wikipedia near Tall ad Dahh
Where to stay near Tall ad Daḩḩ
The timezone in Tall ad Dahh is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7972222°, Longitude. 36.805555599999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall ad Daḩḩ, in Ḩimş, Syria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall ad Daḩḩ (0km)
- Tall aş Şaghīr (3.7km)
- Tall Umm as Sarj (5.5km)
- Tall al Bāshā (5.7km)
- Tall al Muraymidī (6.2km)
- Tall as Sa`ādīn (6.7km)
- Tall al Miḩwāz (7.4km)
- Tall Chabb ad Dīn (7.7km)
- Tall al Ballān (8.4km)
- Tall `Abd an Nāşir (9.4km)
- Tall ash Shakārah (10.6km)
- Tall al Kunūz (11.2km)
- Tall az Za`farānah (11.7km)
- Tall Dhahabīyah (12.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ an Nāqibīn (11km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (9.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (5.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī (9.3km)
Airports close to Tall ad Daḩḩ
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (129.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (178.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (198.6km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (198.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall ad Daḩḩ
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (96.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.