Traveling Luck for Wādī Khashūn, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Wadi Khashun?What's around Wadi Khashun?
Wikipedia near Wadi Khashun
Where to stay near Wādī Khashūn
The timezone in Wadi Khashun is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.636111100000001°, Longitude. 36.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Khashūn, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ar Rawḑah (2km)
- Ar Rayyān (2.7km)
- Judaydat ash Sharqīyah (3.9km)
- Thābitīyah (4.7km)
- Tall ash Shīḩ (4.7km)
- Nāşirīyah (6.1km)
- Al Ghazālah (6.1km)
- Fuḩaylah (6.4km)
- `Awar (7.7km)
- Tall ash Shaykh (7.7km)
- Al Maz̧harīyah (7.9km)
- Tall an Nāqah (8.2km)
- Tall al Aḩmar (9.2km)
- Sukkarah (9.2km)
- Wazarīyah (10km)
- Fayrūzah (10.2km)
- Abū Dālī (10.2km)
- Umm Dūlāb (10.5km)
- Al `Ādilīyah (10.7km)
- An Nuzhah (10.8km)
- Ad Dībah (11km)
- `Ayfīr (11.8km)
- Maskanah (11.8km)
- Shinshār (12.7km)
- Zaydal (12.7km)
- Umm Shā`in (13.2km)
- Al As`adīyah (13.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb al Bayāḑah (9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ an Nāqibīn (11.8km)
Airports close to Wādī Khashūn
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (147.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (172.8km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (177.1km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (195.7km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (220.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Khashūn
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (95.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.