Traveling Luck for Khirbat Saḩī, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat Sahi?What's around Khirbat Sahi?
Wikipedia near Khirbat Sahi
Where to stay near Khirbat Saḩī
The timezone in Khirbat Sahi is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.875°, Longitude. 36.627777799999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat Saḩī, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tasnīn (1.5km)
- Kafr Nān (2.8km)
- Kissine (3.7km)
- Qanāyah (4.3km)
- Ḩarb Nafsah (6km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (6km)
- Zāri` (6.4km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (6.5km)
- Burj Qâayé (7.2km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (7.3km)
- Kharābah (7.8km)
- Ţallaf (7.9km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (8.6km)
- Tall Nafkhīn (8.8km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (9km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (9km)
- Dār as Salamlam (9.1km)
- Sam`alīl (9.2km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (9.3km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (9.4km)
- Ḩaysah (9.7km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (9.8km)
- Jarjīsah (10.4km)
- Sunaysil (10.6km)
- Khirbat an Nāşirīyah (11km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (9.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (6.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (4.3km)
Airports close to Khirbat Saḩī
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (107.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (194.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (200.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (200.8km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (207km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat Saḩī
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (82km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (242.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.