Traveling Luck for Al Ghāşibīyah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Al Ghasibiyah?What's around Al Ghasibiyah?
Wikipedia near Al Ghasibiyah
Where to stay near Al Ghāşibīyah
Also known as Ain Houssaine Rharbiye, Aïn Houssaïne Rharbîyé, El Gasbieh, El Rhasbiye
The timezone in Al Ghasibiyah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:57 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 34.8500°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Loading map of Al Ghāşibīyah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Ghāşibīyah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Ghāşibīyah (0km)
- `Ayn ad Danānīr (1.9km)
- Al Mashrafah (2.3km)
- `Ayn Ḩusayn ash Shamālīyah (3km)
- Badoû (7.3km)
- Al Jābirīyah (7.3km)
- Tall `Amrī (7.6km)
- `Ayn Dāt (9.1km)
- Dayr Fūr (10.1km)
- Ash Shaykh Ḩamīd (11km)
- Nawá (11.8km)
- Barzah (11.9km)
- Az Za`farānah (12.5km)
- Sulaym (12.5km)
- `Izz ad Dīn (13km)
- Qāsimīyah (13km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (3km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Zawr aţ Ţāhūn (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (12.5km)
Airports close to Al Ghāşibīyah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (130.7km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (173.1km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (190km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (207.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Ghāşibīyah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (105.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.