Traveling Luck for Al Jābirīyah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Al Jabiriyah?What's around Al Jabiriyah?
Wikipedia near Al Jabiriyah
Where to stay near Al Jābirīyah
Also known as Djabrieh, Jabriye, Jâbrîyé
The timezone in Al Jabiriyah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8°, Longitude. 36.85°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Jābirīyah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Jābirīyah (0km)
- Badoû (3.9km)
- Al Mashrafah (5.1km)
- Barzah (6.1km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (7.3km)
- `Ayn ad Danānīr (8km)
- Ash Shaykh Ḩamīd (8.1km)
- Qāsimīyah (9km)
- `Ayn Ḩusayn ash Shamālīyah (9.4km)
- Bu'ayr (11km)
- Ashrafīyah (11.8km)
- `Ayn Dāt (12.4km)
- Dayr Ba`albah (12.5km)
- Kharījat Şalībah (13.1km)
- Tall `Amrī (13.3km)
- Al Barjūd (13.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall Umm as Sarj (2.3km)
- Tall as Sa`ādīn (4.7km)
- Tall ad Daḩḩ (5.2km)
- Tall al Ballān (7km)
- Tall aş Şaghīr (8.1km)
- Tall al Bāshā (9km)
- Tall al Miḩwāz (9.1km)
- Tall ash Shamāl (9.1km)
- Tall al Muraymidī (10.7km)
- Tall Ţāḩūn (11.8km)
- Tall Malāţīyah (11.8km)
- Tall Dhahabīyah (12.3km)
- Tall Chabb ad Dīn (12.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (4.7km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Zawr aţ Ţāhūn (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ an Nāqibīn (11.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (9.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī (12.1km)
Airports close to Al Jābirīyah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (133.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (173.6km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (197.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Jābirīyah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (101.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.