Traveling Luck for Al Luwaybidah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Al Luwaybidah?What's around Al Luwaybidah?
Wikipedia near Al Luwaybidah
Where to stay near Al Luwaybidah
Also known as El Ouaibde, El Ouaibdé, Louaibde
The timezone in Al Luwaybidah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 34.6833°, Longitude. 36.4333°
Loading map of Al Luwaybidah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Luwaybidah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Luwaybidah (0km)
- Qizlākhir (1.9km)
- Dabbābīyah (1.9km)
- Sindiyānah ash Sharqīyah (2.3km)
- Dardārīyah (3.9km)
- Khirbat al Ḩamām (3.9km)
- Rayḩānīyah (4.5km)
- Būlād (4.5km)
- Zanābīl (5.1km)
- Al Bārūdīyah (5.1km)
- Za`farānah (5.1km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (5.1km)
- Liftāyā (5.1km)
- Qizil Khāşş (5.8km)
- Şayyādīyah (6.3km)
- Ḩadīdah (6.3km)
- `Ayn at Tīnah ash Sharqīyah (6.3km)
- Tall aş Şafā (6.3km)
- Şunūn (6.9km)
- Şuwayrah (7.3km)
- Umm al Mays (7.3km)
- Biznāyā (7.3km)
- Ghuzaylah (7.5km)
- Tall Jirdawn (7.5km)
- Şāfī (7.5km)
- Marāsīyah (7.5km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (7.5km)
- Ba`yūn (7.5km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (8km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn (8.1km)
- Nā`isīyah (8.1km)
- Khirbat Ghāzī (8.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (8.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Nāşirīyah (8.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Ayn ash Shaykh Aḩmad (6.3km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (6.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (8km)
Airports close to Al Luwaybidah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (114.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (165.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (180km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (219.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Luwaybidah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (50.8km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (265.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.