Traveling Luck for Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Wadi Ard Saqur?What's around Wadi Ard Saqur?
Wikipedia near Wadi Ard Saqur
Where to stay near Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr
Also known as Ouadi Ard Saqour, Ouâdi Ard Saqour
The timezone in Wadi Ard Saqur is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 34.7333°, Longitude. 36.6000°
Satellite map around Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr
Loading map of Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qizhil (3km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (3km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (3km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (3.2km)
- Dalbūz (3.9km)
- Shālūḩ (4.5km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (4.7km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (6.1km)
- Tannūnah (6.2km)
- Al Ḩashmah (7km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (7.3km)
- Rabī`ah (7.3km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (7.5km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (7.5km)
- Birābū (8km)
- `Ayşūn (8km)
- Danḩah (8km)
- Marj al Qaţā (8.1km)
- Kharkhar (8.1km)
- Rām (8.4km)
- Muta`āriḑ (9km)
- Nuwayḩah (9.1km)
- Rafīn (9.4km)
- Sunaysil (9.6km)
- Tall ash Shūr (9.6km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (9.8km)
- Ad Duwayr (9.9km)
- Rām al `Anz (9.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Munţār Ḩusayn (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (8.1km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (7.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (4.5km)
Airports close to Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (119.8km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (183.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (187km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (200.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Arḑ Sāqūr
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (71.3km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (261.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.