Traveling Luck for Minţaqat ar Rastan, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Mintaqat ar Rastan?What's around Mintaqat ar Rastan?
Wikipedia near Mintaqat ar Rastan
Where to stay near Minţaqat ar Rastan
The timezone in Mintaqat ar Rastan is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.9166667°, Longitude. 36.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Minţaqat ar Rastan, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ar Rastan (1.9km)
- Zawr al `Āshiq (3km)
- Tūmīn (4.5km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (4.9km)
- Ghawr al `Āşī (5.1km)
- Murayj ad Durr (5.1km)
- Az Za`farānah (5.1km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (5.4km)
- Qubaybāt (6.1km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (6.4km)
- Jarjīsah (8km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (8km)
- Zawr Abū Dardah (9km)
- Dayr Fūr (9.6km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (9.7km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (9.8km)
- As Suwaydah (10.1km)
- Abū Dardah (10.4km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Arḑ as Suwaydā' (9.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Khirbat as Suwaydā' (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Minţaqat ar Rastan (0km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Wādī Musayl (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (6.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sabīl Khālid al `Umar (7.3km)
Airports close to Minţaqat ar Rastan
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (114.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (184.3km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (188.5km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (214.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Minţaqat ar Rastan
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (97.2km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (240.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.