Traveling Luck for Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Ash Shaykh `Ibrini?What's around Ash Shaykh `Ibrini?
Wikipedia near Ash Shaykh `Ibrini
Where to stay near Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī
Also known as Cheikh Aabrini, Cheïkh Aabrîni
The timezone in Ash Shaykh `Ibrini is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7333°, Longitude. 36.7833°
Loading map of Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī, in Ḩimş, Syria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall al Muraymidī (5.1km)
- Tall Jilāḩ (5.1km)
- Tall Chabb ad Dīn (6.1km)
- Tall ar Rujmah (6.1km)
- Tall `Abd an Nāşir (7.4km)
- Tall Hārūn (8km)
- Tall al Ballān (8.1km)
- Tall al Kunūz (9km)
- Tall as Sa`ādīn (9km)
- Tall as Sallah (9.1km)
- Tall ad Daḩḩ (9.3km)
- Tall Umm as Sarj (10.4km)
- Tall aş Şaghīr (11.7km)
- Tall Kesouk (11.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb al Bayāḑah (7.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (9.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (11.9km)
Airports close to Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (134km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (179.8km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (189.4km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (199.5km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (208.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (91.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.