Traveling Luck for `Ayn ad Danānīr, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is `Ayn ad Dananir?What's around `Ayn ad Dananir?
Wikipedia near `Ayn ad Dananir
Where to stay near `Ayn ad Danānīr
Also known as Ain ed Dananir, Aïn ed Danânîr, `Ayn al Dananir, `Ayn al Danānīr
The timezone in `Ayn ad Dananir is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:18 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 34.850000000000001°, Longitude. 36.883333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around `Ayn ad Danānīr, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Ayn ad Danānīr (0km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (1.9km)
- Al Mashrafah (3km)
- `Ayn Ḩusayn ash Shamālīyah (4.5km)
- Tall `Amrī (5.8km)
- Badoû (7km)
- `Ayn Dāt (7.2km)
- Al Jābirīyah (8km)
- Nawá (9.9km)
- Ash Shaykh Ḩamīd (10.1km)
- Dayr Fūr (11km)
- Sulaym (11.5km)
- Barzah (11.7km)
- `Izz ad Dīn (12.3km)
- Qāsimīyah (12.3km)
- Maydān (13.4km)
- Buwayḑat Salamīyah (13.7km)
- Sinjār (14km)
- Az Za`farānah (14.3km)
- Tall al Khaznah (14.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (4.5km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Zawr aţ Ţāhūn (5.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī adh Dhi'āb (6.2km)
Airports close to `Ayn ad Danānīr
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (132.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (171.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (189.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (207.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Ayn ad Danānīr
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (107.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.