Traveling Luck for Bāb `Umar, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Bab `Umar?What's around Bab `Umar?
Wikipedia near Bab `Umar
Where to stay near Bāb `Umar
Also known as Bab Aamro, Bab Amar, Bab Omar, Baba Amro, Bâb Aamro
The timezone in Bab `Umar is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 34.7°, Longitude. 36.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bāb `Umar, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bāb `Umar (0km)
- Kafr `Āyā (2.3km)
- Dār al Wakārah (3.6km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (3.9km)
- Ḩimş (6.1km)
- Shālūḩ (6.3km)
- `Ayşūn (6.3km)
- Birābū (6.3km)
- Ad Duwayr (7km)
- Kharkhar (7.3km)
- Nadīrah (7.3km)
- Rabī`ah (8.1km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (8.1km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (8.2km)
- Tall ash Shūr (9km)
- Maskanah (9.1km)
- Qaţţīnah (9.1km)
- Abil (9.4km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (9.7km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (9.8km)
- Fayrūzah (9.9km)
- Al As`adīyah (10.1km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (10.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (7.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (7.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Munţār Ḩusayn (10.7km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (9.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī `Umar `Abd al `Azīz (6.3km)
Airports close to Bāb `Umar
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (129.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (183.1km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (187.6km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bāb `Umar
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (79.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.