Traveling Luck for Dalbūz, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Dalbuz?What's around Dalbuz?
Wikipedia near Dalbuz
Where to stay near Dalbūz
Also known as Dalaboz, Dalbouz
The timezone in Dalbuz is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 34.7333°, Longitude. 36.5667°
Loading map of Dalbūz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dalbūz, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dalbūz (0km)
- Qizhil (3km)
- Tannūnah (3km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (3km)
- Marj al Qaţā (4.5km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (4.7km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (5.1km)
- Muta`āriḑ (6.1km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (6.1km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (6.2km)
- Rām al `Anz (6.3km)
- Al Ḩashmah (6.3km)
- Danḩah (7km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (7.1km)
- Nuwayḩah (7.3km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (7.5km)
- Blaqsah (7.7km)
- Ţārīn (8.1km)
- Shālūḩ (8.1km)
- Taysah (9.1km)
- Ḩumaymah (9.1km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (9.1km)
- Rabī`ah (9.1km)
- Harqal (9.6km)
- Az Zaybaq (9.7km)
- Kunayyisah (9.9km)
- Ghuzaylah (9.9km)
- Rafīn (10.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Abū `Ayyāshah (9.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ḑahr Yaḩmūr (9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (8.1km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (4.5km)
Airports close to Dalbūz
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (117.4km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (181km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (186.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (204.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dalbūz
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (67.6km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (260.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.