Traveling Luck for Khirbat Dalbūz, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat Dalbuz?What's around Khirbat Dalbuz?
Wikipedia near Khirbat Dalbuz
Where to stay near Khirbat Dalbūz
Also known as Kheurbet Dalbouz
The timezone in Khirbat Dalbuz is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 34.7333°, Longitude. 36.5500°
Satellite map around Khirbat Dalbūz
Loading map of Khirbat Dalbūz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat Dalbūz, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dalbūz (1.9km)
- Tannūnah (2.3km)
- Marj al Qaţā (3km)
- Qizhil (4.5km)
- Rām al `Anz (4.5km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (4.5km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (4.7km)
- Muta`āriḑ (5.1km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (5.1km)
- Blaqsah (5.8km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (6.1km)
- Ţārīn (6.2km)
- Al Ḩashmah (6.7km)
- Nuwayḩah (7km)
- Danḩah (7.3km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (7.5km)
- Taysah (8km)
- Ḩumaymah (8km)
- Kunayyisah (8.1km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (8.1km)
- Ghuzaylah (8.1km)
- Aş Şuwayrī (8.3km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (9km)
- Jubb al Bustān (9km)
- Harqal (9.4km)
- Az Zaybaq (9.9km)
- Shālūḩ (9.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Abū `Ayyāshah (8.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ḑahr Yaḩmūr (7.5km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (9.9km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (3km)
Airports close to Khirbat Dalbūz
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (116.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (179.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (186.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat Dalbūz
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (65.8km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (260.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.