Traveling Luck for Wādī Jubb Qitaz, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Wadi Jubb Qitaz?What's around Wadi Jubb Qitaz?
Wikipedia near Wadi Jubb Qitaz
Where to stay near Wādī Jubb Qitaz
Also known as Ouadi Joubb Qitaz, Ouâdi Joubb Qitaz
The timezone in Wadi Jubb Qitaz is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 34.7167°, Longitude. 36.5500°
Satellite map around Wādī Jubb Qitaz
Loading map of Wādī Jubb Qitaz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Jubb Qitaz, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khirbat at Tīn (2.3km)
- Dalbūz (3km)
- Rām al `Anz (3.9km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (3.9km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (4.5km)
- Tannūnah (4.7km)
- Nuwayḩah (4.7km)
- Marj al Qaţā (5.1km)
- Danḩah (5.1km)
- Qizhil (6.1km)
- Blaqsah (6.3km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (6.3km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (7.3km)
- Muta`āriḑ (7.3km)
- Ţārīn (7.4km)
- Ghuzaylah (7.7km)
- Şunūn (8.9km)
- Al Ḩashmah (9km)
- Kunayyisah (9km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (9km)
- Rabī`ah (9km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (9km)
- Khirbat Ghāzī (9.1km)
- Aş Şuwayrī (9.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Abū `Ayyāshah (7.7km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (5.1km)
Airports close to Wādī Jubb Qitaz
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (118.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (177.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (184.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (206.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Jubb Qitaz
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (65.1km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (262.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.