Traveling Luck for Tall Kafr `Āyā, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall Kafr `Aya?What's around Tall Kafr `Aya?
Wikipedia near Tall Kafr `Aya
Where to stay near Tall Kafr `Āyā
Also known as Tell Kafer Aaya
The timezone in Tall Kafr `Aya is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.700000000000003°, Longitude. 36.649999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall Kafr `Āyā, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Maḩmūrī (0km)
- Shālūḩ (3km)
- `Ayşūn (3km)
- Birābū (3km)
- Bāb `Umar (3.9km)
- Kafr `Āyā (4.5km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (4.5km)
- Rabī`ah (4.5km)
- Dār al Wakārah (4.8km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (5.7km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (5.8km)
- Tall ash Shūr (6.1km)
- Kharkhar (7.3km)
- Nadīrah (7.3km)
- Qaţţīnah (7.3km)
- Ad Duwayr (8km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (8km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (8.1km)
- Ḩimş (9km)
- Al Mubārakīyah (9.6km)
- Danḩah (9.9km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (10.1km)
- Abil (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Umm ash Shawk (9.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (9.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Marj Khiḑr (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (9.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Munţār Ḩusayn (7.5km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (8.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (7.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī `Umar `Abd al `Azīz (9.9km)
Airports close to Tall Kafr `Āyā
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (127.1km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (182.7km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (184.7km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall Kafr `Āyā
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (75.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.