Traveling Luck for Khirbat al Lahab, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat al Lahab?What's around Khirbat al Lahab?
Wikipedia near Khirbat al Lahab
Where to stay near Khirbat al Lahab
Also known as Kheurbet el Laohab, Kheurbet el Louhab
The timezone in Khirbat al Lahab is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 34.7500°, Longitude. 36.8000°
Loading map of Khirbat al Lahab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat al Lahab, in Ḩimş, Syria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall al Muraymidī (4.5km)
- Tall al Ballān (5.8km)
- Tall Chabb ad Dīn (6.2km)
- Tall as Sa`ādīn (6.2km)
- Tall ad Daḩḩ (6.7km)
- Tall Jilāḩ (7km)
- Tall ar Rujmah (7.3km)
- Tall Umm as Sarj (7.4km)
- Tall `Abd an Nāşir (8.1km)
- Tall aş Şaghīr (9.6km)
- Tall al Kunūz (9.9km)
- Tall as Sallah (10.1km)
- Tall Hārūn (11km)
- Tall ash Shamāl (11.6km)
- Tall al Bāshā (11.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb al Bayāḑah (8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (11.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (10.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Marj al Jābirīyah (10.4km)
Airports close to Khirbat al Lahab
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (133.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (178.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (192km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (202.4km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (205.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat al Lahab
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (94.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.