Traveling Luck for Tall al Ma`raḑ, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall al Ma`rad?What's around Tall al Ma`rad?
Wikipedia near Tall al Ma`rad
Where to stay near Tall al Ma`raḑ
Also known as Tell el Maarad
The timezone in Tall al Ma`rad is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.6833333°, Longitude. 36.65°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall al Ma`raḑ, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Ayşūn (1.9km)
- Birābū (1.9km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (2.3km)
- Dār al Wakārah (3.4km)
- Kafr `Āyā (3.9km)
- Rabī`ah (3.9km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (3.9km)
- Bāb `Umar (4.5km)
- Tall ash Shūr (4.5km)
- Shālūḩ (5.1km)
- Nadīrah (5.1km)
- Qaţţīnah (5.1km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (6.3km)
- Al Mubārakīyah (7.3km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (7.8km)
- Abil (8km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (9km)
- Kharkhar (9.6km)
- Danḩah (9.7km)
- Ad Duwayr (10.1km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Qaţţīnah (10.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Marj Khiḑr (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Munţār Ḩusayn (6.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (9.6km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (7.7km)
Airports close to Tall al Ma`raḑ
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (128.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (180.4km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (183.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (194.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall al Ma`raḑ
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (75.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.