Traveling Luck for Munţār Ḩusayn, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Muntar Husayn?What's around Muntar Husayn?
Wikipedia near Muntar Husayn
Where to stay near Munţār Ḩusayn
Also known as Mountar Houssaine, Mountar Houssaïne, Mountar Hsein, Mountar Hseïn
The timezone in Muntar Husayn is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.6666667°, Longitude. 36.600000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Munţār Ḩusayn, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tall ash Shūr (1.9km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (3km)
- Rabī`ah (3km)
- `Ayşūn (4.5km)
- Birābū (4.5km)
- Danḩah (4.5km)
- Qaţţīnah (4.5km)
- Khirbat as Sawdā' (4.5km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (4.7km)
- Al Mubārakīyah (6.1km)
- Nuwayḩah (6.3km)
- Ḩulaybāt (6.3km)
- Zawr Baqrāyā (6.3km)
- Kimām (7km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (7.3km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (7.5km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (7.5km)
- Shālūḩ (8km)
- Ash Shawmarīyah (8km)
- Nadīrah (8.1km)
- Zaytā al Baḩrah (8.1km)
- Al Ghassānīyah (9.1km)
- Dār al Wakārah (9.1km)
- Damīnat al Gharbīyah (9.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Qaţţīnah (7.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Marj Khiḑr (7.3km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (3km)
Airports close to Munţār Ḩusayn
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (127.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (177.3km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (177.6km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (200.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Munţār Ḩusayn
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (69.3km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (270.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.