Traveling Luck for Saane al Aswad, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Saane al Aswad?What's around Saane al Aswad?
Wikipedia near Saane al Aswad
Where to stay near Saane al Aswad
Also known as Saane el Assouad, Seen el Assouad
The timezone in Saane al Aswad is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 34.85°, Longitude. 36.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saane al Aswad, in Ḩimş, Syria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (11.6km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Zawr aţ Ţāhūn (9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (6.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Minţaqat ar Rastan (11km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (8.1km)
Airports close to Saane al Aswad
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (124.6km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (180.6km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (191.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (205.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saane al Aswad
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (98.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.