Traveling Luck for Tall ash Shamāl, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall ash Shamal?What's around Tall ash Shamal?
Wikipedia near Tall ash Shamal
Where to stay near Tall ash Shamāl
Also known as Tell Chemal, Tell Chmal, Tell Chémâl
The timezone in Tall ash Shamal is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.75°, Longitude. 36.899999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall ash Shamāl, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bu'ayr (2.3km)
- Barzah (3km)
- Qāsimīyah (3km)
- Kharījat Şalībah (4.7km)
- Ash Shaykh Ḩamīd (5.1km)
- Al Barjūd (7km)
- Al Wāzi`īyah (7.2km)
- Badoû (7.3km)
- Wuraydah (8.1km)
- Maydān (9km)
- Al Jābirīyah (9.1km)
- Sukkarah (9.1km)
- Abū Dālī (9.4km)
- Al `Ādilīyah (11.5km)
- Jubb `Abbās (11.6km)
- Tall al Aḩmar (11.9km)
- Al Mashrafah (12.3km)
- Shawkatlīyah (12.5km)
- Shaţţāyah (12.5km)
- Thābitīyah (13.1km)
- Tall ash Shinān (13.6km)
- `Ayn Dāt (13.9km)
- Nawá (14km)
- `Ayn ad Danānīr (14.2km)
- Nāşirīyah (14.2km)
- Zaydal (14.3km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb al Bayāḑah (10.4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (13km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Marj al Jābirīyah (8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ an Nāqibīn (10.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī (13.7km)
Airports close to Tall ash Shamāl
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (142.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (166.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (194.4km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (203km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall ash Shamāl
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (105.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.