Traveling Luck for `Ayn ash Shamālī, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is `Ayn ash Shamali?What's around `Ayn ash Shamali?
Wikipedia near `Ayn ash Shamali
Where to stay near `Ayn ash Shamālī
Also known as Ain ech Chamali, Aïn ech Chamali
The timezone in `Ayn ash Shamali is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.9166667°, Longitude. 36.733333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around `Ayn ash Shamālī, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ar Rastan (0km)
- Tūmīn (3km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (4.5km)
- Zawr al `Āshiq (4.5km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (4.5km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (4.7km)
- Ghawr al `Āşī (6.1km)
- Murayj ad Durr (6.1km)
- Az Za`farānah (6.1km)
- Jarjīsah (6.2km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (6.2km)
- Qubaybāt (7.4km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (7.9km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (7.9km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (9.1km)
- As Suwaydah (9.5km)
- Zāri` (9.6km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (9.9km)
- Zawr Abū Dardah (10.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (10.1km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Khirbat as Suwaydā' (9.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (4.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sabīl Khālid al `Umar (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Arḑ as Suwaydā' (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Minţaqat ar Rastan (1.9km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Wādī Musayl (2.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (9.9km)
Airports close to `Ayn ash Shamālī
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (112.7km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (184.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (190.3km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (214km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Ayn ash Shamālī
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (95.5km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (239.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.